Monday, April 20, 2015

Life is a ride

I completely forgot that this blog had been started and see that my last post was nearly 2 years ago. As with all of us, so much has happened in thei last two years. My grandson can now count and spell his own name.  In September, he will be heading off to school. Courtney is now married and they are living in Canada for now, at least until she's finished university (uni and she & her wife call it).  They it will be back to South Africa for them.  In addition to a grandson, we now have 2 granddogs, 1 grandcat, 1 grandlizard, 1 grandhorse, and 1 grandbunnies.  Alishia-Marie has matured into a wonderful mother and great worker. My baby boy is now 18 and 6 foot tall. No longer my little Bubby but always my Boy!! He and I will graduate this spring, he from High School and me from University. Better late than never! Frank and I celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary next month. Crazy! Oldest married - 4 year old grandson - married 20 years and I'm only 27.  Here's a little glimpse of the last 2 years.






No comments:

Post a Comment