Saturday, April 24, 2010

Back & Forth

Well, it's been a bit since I went to my blog - well to be honest, I was too busy knitting to break myself away to type.

This morning, I went into my study to go through the Stash and UFOs. Well, I gave a pit of my yarn away and that helped the stash level, mostly because I've been on a yarn diet!  How cruel a diet this is. So many beautiful fibers calling me, begging me to take them home, yanking on my heart strings. But no, I'm on a diet and must reject their advances (so, I'm buying Namaste bags & Addi needles instead). 

But the UFOs are a little more than I would like to have going at any one time. 3 pair of socks, 2 pair of mittens, 2 lace shawls, 1 square shawl and one I'm not sure what it's gonna be. Hoohum! My cashmere & merino Fleece Artist kits sit longingly in my cubby waiting, patiently for me to pull them out and work them into something beautiful.  But, no!! I have to snub them and work on the UFOs!

No comments:

Post a Comment